Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SHOES? let's get some shoes.

There is a green monster that exists in all of us. It can make us feel envious and resentful. Jealousy can basically destroy our self-esteem, and confidence. I myself am a victim.

There are so many people I would love to be for a day, that its hard to choose just one. I know most people for this post would choose someone like a famous athlete, or a rich celebrity. Well, I choose Harry Potter. There are so many reasons as to why I would incredibly enjoy being Harry Potter for a day. Firstly, Harry is a wizard, and therefore has magical powers. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if I were able to say wingardium leviosa with a flick of the wand, to see something hover in mid air before my eyes? I would get to talk in a truly amazing British accent, as well as have a giant for a friend (Hagrid). My owl would send me secret packages containing things like an invisible cloak, which I would use to sneak around the corridors of Hogwarts after curfew.

The day would be jammed packed with adventure. First, I would probably start to feel pain within my scar, giving me warning that he who shall not be named was nearby. I would proceed to head off to the quidditch game, and of course beat Slitherin by catching the briskly moving golden snitch. A victory party would follow this in the Gryffindor lounge; with assorted magic sweets and chocolate frogs to snack on. I would discover that the new dark arts professor was acting unknowingly suspicious, followed by a visit to Hagrid; only to find out he had some sort of new mythical creature as a pet. On my way back to Hogwarts we would get stopped by a pack of dementors, but Ron, Hermione and I would successfully scare them away by a series of advanced dark magic spells. The sky would turn a murky grey colour that would make me revaluate my whereabouts. We would hear faint noises coming from the forbidden forest. Curious, we saunter towards the entrance ignoring the rules. We encounter a unicorn, as well as other various abnormal creatures. We see a hippogriff, and decide to fly it. After an uplifting experience of flying, we decide to head back to campus. Slightly eavesdropping, we overhear a group of professors mumbling about a secret pathway. Together we uncover a great mystery that proves that dark arts professor guilty.

Finally, we make it back early morning in time for breakfast. As I am in midst of chewing my delectable muffin, Dumbledore announces our heroic actions and rewards us each with 50 points for Gryffindor. Everyone bursts into a roaring applause, however I get many disgusted snake-eyed looks from the slitherin table, which makes me even more self-confident. The green monster now exists in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment